16 th of February 2013 was a tough one with a special cheering-up detail. Ksenia from Moments nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. That was pretty cool of her, wasn’t it? The girl made my day! But not only she’s cool. So is her blog which I encourage all of you to visit!
I’m not entirely sure how all this goes, but from what I understood, I should now nominate 15 blogs, which I believe deserve this award as well. This was a hard one! There were several blogs that came to my mind right away, others I had to select by making a short review of the blogs I follow. Noticing the word “versatile”, I was forced to eliminate some of my absolute favorite blogs that I really wish got many awards on the way, but just don’t fit to the word “versatile” since they’re only, either about writing or photography, or fashion. If I’m lucky, one day I’ll get to award them too. Anyhow, besides Ksenia’s blog which I truly like & faithfully follow ever since I discovered its’ existence, I’d like to nominate (in alphabetical order) the following blogs to the Versatile Blogger Award:
And 7 facts which I’m also obligated to mention…
1) I watched “Trainspotting” at the age of 9. I didn’t like it or understand it. Neither do I now.
2) I often invent my own songs and beats which started when I was a kid.
3) I love tea.
4) The sight of sun makes my day.
5) I’ve laughed to tears
6) and made others cry from laughter.
7) I’m happy to have found, or better, to have been introduced to worpress.com.
And this is what you need to do if you wish to be branded Versatile:
- Post the award certificate on the blog.
- Tell everyone who gave you the award with a link to their blogs.
- Nominate 15 of your favourite blogs
- Share seven facts! Because we are all curious
In resume, THANK YOU, KSENIA for appreciating my blog! These tulips are for you:).
Wishing you all a great day,